Drinking Horn Mug Club
Who needs another mug? YOU DO, BECAUSE IT'S A DRINKING HORN.
It also comes with a ton of cool mead-related benefits
Hand-carved personalized horns that you can take home or leave at the meadery for fills. They're all engraved with a name or motto of your choosing.
Mugs are between 10 and 12 oz (because livestock do not have QA departments), made into drinkware by local pagans, and are not vegan.
Tons of Fun Perks
As a drinking horn mug club member, you get a bunch of benefits:
- Free mug every time a new mead comes on draft
- More mead for the same price as a normal glass!
- Free mug of mead on your birthday
- Invitation to the annual solstice party
- Access to members-only releases
Wait, Members only releases?
Every so often (about once/quarter), we'll put together some really limited, weird stuff that only mug club members will be able to buy. We're going to do our best to keep those releases experimental and affordable, because we like you.
Let's get down to bronze tacks. How do I join?
- It costs $50/year (tax included).
- Year is defined as the calendar year, so you have to renew each year if you want the bennies.
- Your mug is yours, no matter what.
- Limited bottles must be picked up in person. Proxies are ok but please email us to tell us who it is.
- Mugs are ordered when payment is received, and can take 2-4 weeks on average
- Best way to join is to stop into either location.
- You can also call in: 855.632.3669 and give a credit card and mug information over the phone
- You can also enter your information here: